[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- From: Sid Huttner <Huttnersf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 09:02:12 -0500
- Message-id: <199709081559.IAA37850@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
In light of the recent controversy on copyright, would
someone like to volunteer to review for the Guild of
Book Workers Newsletter a recent book on copyright
questions -- _A Copyright Guide for Authors_ by
Robert E. Lee (Stamford CT: Kent Press, 1995).
GBW Newsletter reviews run 500-700 words typically
though this one might be a bit longer.
I have a review copy in hand which I can forward
Thanks....................Sid Huttner, GBW Newsletter
Book Review Editor
Sidney F. Huttner . Curator, Special Collections . McFarlin Library .
2933 East 6th Street . Tulsa, OK 74104-3123 . Phone: 918-631-3133 .
Fax: 918-631-5022 . Email: huttner@xxxxxxxxxx .
McFarlin home page: http://www.lib.utulsa.edu