[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- From: Charles Mohr ok <livres@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 09:11:53 -0700
- Message-id: <199709081620.JAA28606@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sid Huttner wrote:
> In light of the recent controversy on copyright, would
> someone like to volunteer to review for the Guild of
> Book Workers Newsletter a recent book on copyright
> questions -- _A Copyright Guide for Authors_ by
> Robert E. Lee (Stamford CT: Kent Press, 1995).
> GBW Newsletter reviews run 500-700 words typically
> though this one might be a bit longer.
> I have a review copy in hand which I can forward
> Thanks....................Sid Huttner, GBW Newsletter
> Book Review Editor
> Sidney F. Huttner . Curator, Special Collections . McFarlin Library .
> 2933 East 6th Street . Tulsa, OK 74104-3123 . Phone: 918-631-3133 .
> Fax: 918-631-5022 . Email: huttner@xxxxxxxxxx .
> McFarlin home page: http://www.lib.utulsa.edu
Sid - this is Charles Mohr, I'reviewing the Devauchelle book for you,
but could also the cpoyright, as we have extensive copyrigt discussions
in my company for the art of work I design, thereas I have a Copyright
Attorney on my Board of Directors.