[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: watercolor question
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: watercolor question
- From: Jane M Brown <brownjm@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 15:30:35 -0400
- In-reply-to: <199709080304.XAA01168@revere.musc.edu>
- Message-id: <199709081921.MAA09510@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Jennifer's question raises a question in my mind.
What is ph balanced? I thought ph had to do with acid, base or neutral,
how does one balance it?