Re: leather adherence and book-binding shops in Melbourne Australia

Dear Michel,

I find your English to be quite good (much better than my Spanish of
which I have not used much since taking 7 years of the language in
school). I am not yet an amateur in book-binding, but hope to be soon,
and the suggestions and encouragements I have seen on this list are
fanning the flames. Good luck to you.

Fran Morris
http://www.familyville.com/BeaconBookStand