[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Thanks RE: ? about posting - reply to sender/reply to all
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Thanks RE: ? about posting - reply to sender/reply to all
- From: "Deborah K. Johnson" <DJohn3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 9 Sep 1997 04:31:02 UT
- Message-id: <199709090433.VAA06230@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Many thanks to all who replied to my question
about posting. I think I understand it now -- though
the mail program I'm using only shows the name
of the person posting to the list and no address.
Guess I'll just have to think of something interesting
Thanks, Louise, for the info on the June Box of Bookworks -
check's in the mail!
(I know that wasn't so interesting, but I'll work on it...)