preprinted signatures

I am making a guest book for a friend's wedding.  I am curious to
know if there is a place that sells preprinted guest book signatures.

Guest books are typically wider than tall and I will not be able to
print them myself on my printer.  I wanted to use a  single
signature case binding and not a Japanese binding.

Is it possible to find these or will I have to ask a printer?

Thanks!

Lesa Dowd

aka chemlesa@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Be regular and orderly in your life, so that you may
be violent and original in your work.     ~Flaubert