1/2 price book sale

DO NOT USE YOUR EMAIL *REPLY* FUNCTION TO RESPOND TO THIS ANNOUNCEMENT.
 BE SURE ANY MESSAGE COMES TO ME AND NOT TO THE ENTIRE LIST.

 The Colophon Book Shop is moving its overstock storage room and would
 like to lessen the load by having a ONE-HALF PRICE sale of books about
 books, book arts, typography, calligraphy, papermaking, etc.

 Please visit our web site at:

 http://www.colophonbooks.com

 and click on the first book icon to access our List 94.  This discount
 applies to List 94 ONLY.  Multiple copies available on some titles.
 Also inquire about an additional titles list which can be e-mailed.

 Please telephone-in orders at (603) 772-8443. I would greatly
appreciate an e-mail message if you have trouble connecting with our web
page.Please send me a note at colophon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 Thanks,
 Christine
 Colophon Book Shop