[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Query: subject access to book arts collections


I am interested in identifying the controlled-vocabulary thesauri --
OTHER THAN Library of Congress or Sears subject headings -- that are used
to provide subject access to book art collections/databases.

Most specifically, I'm more interested in collections of "book art" as
opposed to collections of "fine printing." This is for a course project
in "non-print media" cataloguing.

Could any curators or librarians responsible for such collections, or
artists/scholars experienced in working with collections, help me

Thank you for your patience and attention,
Keith Hulett
student, Graduate School of Library & Information Science
Simmons College, Boston, Massachusetts  USA

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]