[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Aluminum Pots for cooking
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Aluminum Pots for cooking
- From: vosberg <kirkhamb@xxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 16:05:10 -0500
- Message-id: <199709122002.NAA06346@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
soda ash react with the aluminum pot--quite vigorously. I had bubbling,
>spurting, fumes and a good lesson in checking what you are doing before you
Thanks everyone for your replys - I am glad I asked before going ahead and
trying it. I will continue to look for Stainless steel or enamel pots.
There's got to ONE on this island somewhere!!! May have to resort to mail
order or go to a neighbouring island that has more selection in cookware.
It is only the beginning of many challenges in a papermakers life!