Re: Polaroid printer

Here's some files I've archived from the Alt-Photo Process list

Sandy Vrooman wrote:

> The method that used to work was dry transfers on Arches 130 lb hot
press
> rubbed for 2 minutes with the edge of my hands...keeping the thing
hot. Now
> wet or dry, with vinegar, with photo flow, with fresh film...much
pulling
> up.

There's a secret to this that I haven't seen published anywhere, for
some reason.  After rubbing, place the whole thing under warm water and
allow to soak for a  minute.  Then, underwater, pull the paper apart.
That will greatly minimize your problems.  BTW, the water should be warm

- not hot, but then again more than "uncold."

george