[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Polaroid printer
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Polaroid printer
- From: Barbara Broff Goldman <Bbroffgold@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 13 Sep 1997 13:40:37 -0400
- Message-id: <199709131739.KAA16238@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Are you doing the emulsion transfer of the 10 sec picture?
Are you using gelitan in the hot water?
A blow dryer on the back of the transfer while transfering will make crisper
With the emulsion transfer, do you first spray the back of the picture with
clear kote or plasti-kote?
Isn't it fun?