[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Pochoir
- From: Denis Gouey <bbliopeg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 13 Sep 1997 21:51:44 -0400
- Message-id: <199709140152.SAA06368@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
There is a book on this topic:
Jean Saude, Traite d' Enluminure au Pochoir, Paris 1925.
It's a rare book, quite expensive to buy if you can find it, check a
large art library.
Does anyone know the details of how to do the pochoir stencil coloring =
technique? I've searched the web and found art work using the technique
but nothing = describing the technique. I know that it uses stencils and
some form of = pigment but that's about it. Thanks. Kim