[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: commission binder?
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: commission binder?
- From: "Peter D. Verheyen" <pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 08:29:32 -0400
- Message-id: <199709181229.FAA23296@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Charlene Matthews <cmatthe1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Kitty Maryatt <kmaryatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Ruth Ann Rohman <818-952-1709>
David Brock in San Diego <619-282-5155>
These are a start and in no particular order.
At 05:32 PM 9/17/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Does anyone in LosAngeles do commission binding?
>I have a friend who wants to make a small edition of books to accompany
>a photo exhibit this november.
>>> I love working in the library. There is <<<
>>something to be said for working in a place bound in leather.<<
Peter D. Verheyen <wk> 315.443.9937 <fax>315.443.9510