Re: Report Outlines Historical Role of Native Americans in SE NewMexico

Hello Daria;

Thanks for your words concerning the problem we all face now and in the
future. I can assure you that some of the best minds in the industry are
working on this storage
scenario. I would be happy to send you a copy of the Native Americans in
SE New Mexico book, I will need your snail-mail address to do this.
Regards, Frank Burchardt