Re: Marbled Paper

Jill asked:

>...does anyone out here know where
>to get carrageenan size in Canada. I have been scouting
>around for a few months and still can't find a place that
>distributes in Ontario or Quebec.

As far as I know there are no distributors in Canada however, here are two
American firms who I believe will ship to Canada. Iris is on this list so
you may hear from her personally.

Colophon Book Arts Supply
3046 Hogum Bay Road NE
Lacey, Washington
98516
(360) 459-2940, fax (360) 459-2945

Iris Nevins Hand-Marbled Paper
Box 429
Johnsonburg, NJ
07846
(908) 813-8617, fax (908) 813-3431

There are several other distributors as well.
Cheers,
Richard.

Richard Miller <rmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

The Canadian Bookbinders and Book Artists Guild website:
<http://kawartha.net/~rmiller/cbbag/CBBAGhome.html>