Somerset Studio address

Here is the address Elsa requested.

Somerset Studio
Stampington and Company
22992 Mill Creek, Suite B
Laguna Hills, CA 92653

They currently have their back issues available according to the issue I
just received a couple of days ago.
There are only 4 back issues plus the current one.
They say the cost for the back issues is 5.95(US and Canada)
6.95(International Airmail)
  You can call 714-380-7318 to use credit card

Hope this helps. I am not connected with this magazine. Just
happen to love it. It was like it was created just for me!

Beth
mainelybeth@xxxxxxxxxxx