Paper Bound Exhibition Catalogs still available!

PAPER BOUND, the latest exhibition of the Guild of Book Workers
<http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/byorg/gbw/>, recently closed at Ohio
University in Athens. If you missed the opportunity to see it "live," it is
still up on the WWW from the Guild's web site at the URL above. Once you've
seen it, you'll want to order your own copy of this lovely, full color,
catalog. Order information is below.

PAPER BOUND, was the third in a series of "thematic" exhibitions, is a
set-book exhibition. The book, entitled "Paper: A Collection of Handmade
Paper Samples from the United States of America" is as the title implies a
sampler of handmade papers made in the Western tradition. Each of the
folios contains a statement by the maker, one of 27 included in the book.
Peter and Donna Thomas orchestrated the compilation and publishing of this
work in an edition binding of their own. The catalog was designed by Peter
Thomas and Peter Verheyen, produced by Peter Thomas and the
photographs taken by Laura Brown who exquisitely captured the bindings. The
exhibit will travel to 5 sites across the nation and, for the first time,
can be seen online here, reaching a worldwide audience.

A catalog order form is also available at the exhibition site
<http://web.syr.edu/~pdverhey/paper/orders.htm>, so don't miss
out on getting your own copy from this edition which is limited to 500
copies.

Sales have been brisk, so hurry to get yours NOW!

>>>       I love working in the library. There is             <<<
>>something to be said for working in a place bound in leather.<<

Peter D. Verheyen           <wk> 315.443.9937   <fax>315.443.9510
<Email>                            mailto:pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<Webmaster>                    http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
<Listowner>           mailto:Book_Arts-L-Request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx