Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 18 Sep 1997 to 19 Sep 1997

To Alexandra Lorriane and others who are curious....

The Michiana Calligraphy Guild, located in South Bend, IN is hosting an
exhibit and sale of handmade books on October 11 (9a to 5p) and October
12 (12n to 4:30pm) at the Colfax Cultural Center in South Bend.

Alex phoned me last night and is planning to come to the show. Should
anyone else be interested in attending know you will be welcomed and
encouraged to come and maybe participate in next year's event (if I live
thru this one!)

Anne
--
Anne Binder