[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Classic Laid, Classic Linen
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Classic Laid, Classic Linen
- From: Shari Vogt <PaperArts@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 10:32:37 -0400
- Message-id: <199709231431.HAA16020@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I'm a newbie to all of this, so don't be offended by my beginners questions,
I own a paper art store. I sell linen and laid cardstocks in a variety of
colors. Is there a significant difference between the cardstock I sell and a
"classic" version? I plan on trying my hand at marbling paper and wondered if
I have the right paper to use.
Thanks for your help!
Paper Arts Studio