[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
ATTENTION; MS. NEADERLANDER!!!!!
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: ATTENTION; MS. NEADERLANDER!!!!!
- From: red <red@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 21:37:40 -0400
- Message-id: <199709240139.SAA15458@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: Tritheim Technologies, Inc.
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Please Pardon the Caps everyone!
Hi Ms. Neaderlander! Sorry to post this to the list, but I don't have
your e-mail addy direct! I just got a postcard in the mail today from
ISCA Ltd in reference to the ISCA Bookworks issue, asking if I did
indeed want this and that I should respond via e-mail ASAP. Yes I do
want one, please! The check will go in the mail tomorrow! Please
return mail me to confirm! TIA! Red