[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
1/2 price books abt books sale
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: 1/2 price books abt books sale
- From: Christine Liska <colophon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 13:58:10 -0400
- Message-id: <199709261806.LAA10468@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: Colophon Book Shop
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
DO NOT USE YOUR EMAIL *REPLY* FUNCTION TO RESPOND TO THIS ANNOUNCEMENT.
BE SURE ANY MESSAGE COMES TO ME AND NOT TO THE ENTIRE LIST
Please excuse the re-posting of this notice. We heard from so many of
you who could not access our web site that we felt it necessary to offer
a *no frills* entry. To repeat our original announcement:
The Colophon Book Shop is offering a one-half price sale of books about
books, calligraphy, book design, papermaking, typography, etc. from
our List 94 (ONLY). We have multiple copies on most of these titles
(we're moving to a smaller space).
Please visit our web site at:
You will be offered entry via Enhanced Book Site (using frames & Java
Script) or, Less Frills Book Store (the web master's phrasing, not
ours: omitting frames & Java Script). Click on the first book icon to
find our List 94 (deduct 50% from the prices you see listed). If you
enter by way of the Less Frills Book Store and still have problems,
please take a moment to let me know at colophon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This offer is in force through October 20.
The Colophon Book Shop
117 Water St.
Exeter, NH 03833