1/2 price books abt books sale

DO NOT USE YOUR EMAIL *REPLY* FUNCTION TO RESPOND TO THIS ANNOUNCEMENT.
BE SURE ANY MESSAGE COMES TO ME AND NOT TO THE ENTIRE LIST

Please excuse the re-posting of this notice.  We heard from so many of
you who could not access our web site that we felt it necessary to offer
a *no frills* entry.  To repeat our original announcement:

The Colophon Book Shop is offering a one-half price sale of books about
books, calligraphy, book design, papermaking, typography, etc. from
our List 94 (ONLY). We have multiple copies on most of these titles
(we're moving to a smaller space).

Please visit our web site at:

http://www.colophonbooks.com

You will be offered entry via  Enhanced Book Site (using frames & Java
Script)  or,  Less Frills Book Store  (the web master's phrasing, not
ours: omitting frames & Java Script). Click on the first book icon to
find our List 94 (deduct 50% from the prices you see listed).  If you
enter by way of the  Less Frills Book Store  and still have problems,
please take a moment to let me know at  colophon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This offer is in force through October 20.

Christine Liska
The Colophon Book Shop
117 Water St.
Exeter, NH  03833