Re: Fwd: Re: [APH] making signatures

At 11:17 AM 9/26/97 -0400, you wrote:

>By all means leave the road when you wish.

And if you wish to "leave the road" to the extent of adapting your book to
the Japanese fukuro-toji format you can impose and print the pages in
numerical order and on one side of the page. :-)

Sam Lanham

Sam Lanham (slanham@xxxxxxxx)

I don't give a whit for the simplicity this side of complexity, but I would
give my life for the simplicity the other side of complexity.

                                        --O. W. Holmes.