[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Fwd: Re: [APH] making signatures
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: [APH] making signatures
- From: Sam Lanham <slanham@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 15:19:27 -0400
- In-reply-to: <199709261516.KAA24731@austin.aus.sig.net>
- Message-id: <199709261917.MAA10474@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
At 11:17 AM 9/26/97 -0400, you wrote:
>By all means leave the road when you wish.
And if you wish to "leave the road" to the extent of adapting your book to
the Japanese fukuro-toji format you can impose and print the pages in
numerical order and on one side of the page. :-)
Sam Lanham (slanham@xxxxxxxx)
I don't give a whit for the simplicity this side of complexity, but I would
give my life for the simplicity the other side of complexity.
--O. W. Holmes.