From:   Reed C Bowman[SMTP:rcbowman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent:   Friday, September 26, 1997 12:44 PM
To:     BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:        Re: Fwd: Re: [APH] making signatures

Actually, most good word processors will do this, though they may not be
set up to do it in nice, obvious ways.  It took me a little while to
figure out, but I formatted a book(let) into sigs in WordPerfect, which
remains the least typesetting/bookform-oriented of the major word
processors out there.  I've been told MS Word will do it too, though
these two are nowhere near as convenient as Pagemaker, let alone the
real typesetting programs.