[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Miura, The Art of Marbled Paper.
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Miura, The Art of Marbled Paper.
- From: William Laywood <knipton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 1 Oct 1997 14:41:31 -0700
- Message-id: <199710011339.GAA17572@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
A selection from our stock. Catalogues of bibliography, bookbinding and books
about books available free on request.
MIURA (Einen) The Art of Marbled Paper. Marbled Patterns and How to Make
Them. Zaehnsdorf Ltd. 1989.
First English Edition, 4to, 1 actual sample of marbled paper, over 120
coloured illustrs., orig. cloth, d.w.
This unique book traces the history of marbled paper from its origins to
the present day. Drawing on his unrivalled collection of over five thousand
original marbled papers, Einen Miura not only provides the reader with a
comprehensive source of inspiration, but also gives specific and clear
descriptions of how the papers were created and how they can be produced
TERMS OF SALE: All books are offered subject to prior sale. Any item found
unsatisfactory may be returned within seven days of receipt. Payment may be
made by Sterling or US Dollar cheque, Mastercard or Visacard. Libraries can
be billed. Postal charges are extra. Phone, fax or e-mail to reserve. Trade
Lincs. NG32 1RF.
Specialising in Bibliography & Books about Books