Subject: Re: [APH] making signatures
Author:  "The Book Arts: binding; typography; collecting"
<BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> at Internet
Date:    9/30/97 11:24 AM

>By any chance, do you (or anyone else) have a name for any of those
>"pamphlet-(signature) making utilities"? I'd be interested in checking them
>out.
>
>Ron :)

Web Whacker by ForeFront cones with a bundled piece called Surf-N-Print
with makes signature booklets.  Graphics Coverter Gold converts over 65
file types and has screen capture ability.  Both are for Win95 and are less
than $50.00

Regards

      M I C H A E L   M O R I N                  M.F.A., M.L.S.
    Director Celtic Press                Instructional Media Librarian
     Buffalo  New York                   D'Youville College Library
                           ba202@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

       Member Buffalo Free-Net Executive Board of Directors