[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [APH] making signatures
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [APH] making signatures
- From: MATT HANNAN <MATT.HANNAN@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 2 Oct 1997 09:08:00 -0400
- Message-id: <199710021608.JAA19098@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sorry, I was offering a resource without much experience. Personally
I do all my signatures with pencil and paper or on a photocopier, I
don't have much experience with the software.
______________________________ Reply Separator _________________________________
Subject: Re: Re: [APH] making signatures
Author: "The Book Arts: binding; typography; collecting"
<BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> at Internet
Date: 10/1/97 3:52 PM
On Wed, 1 Oct 1997 09:50:53 -0400 MATT HANNAN <MATT.HANNAN@xxxxxxxx>
> Paper Direct markets Make-A-Booklet Software, $49.95 (seems steep
> to me). 1-800-272-7277, or www.paperdirect.com
I'm confused. How does this compare with ClickBooks???
Thankyou so much.