[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: "interpreting daVinci"
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: "interpreting daVinci"
- From: Kathie Gillaspey/Paper Wings TM <Rbrangel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 2 Oct 1997 19:41:03 -0500
- Message-id: <199710030039.RAA16052@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>The Potomac Chapter of the Guild of Bookworkers has mounted its recent
>exhibition, "Interpreting daVinci".
I saw this on a recent trip to Baltimore and was very impressed. Some very
nice work there!!
Paper Wings TM PO Box 90582 San Diego, Ca 92169-2582
"Angelic Papers & Accessories to Express Your Creativity"
Catalog $2, credited toward purchase of $10 or more