[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: "interpreting daVinci"
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: "interpreting daVinci"
- From: Aaron Krauss <macben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 2 Oct 1997 22:10:20 +0000
- Message-id: <199710030221.TAA13868@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Kathie Gillaspey/Paper Wings TM wrote:
> >The Potomac Chapter of the Guild of Bookworkers has mounted its
> >exhibition, "Interpreting daVinci".
> I saw this on a recent trip to Baltimore and was very impressed. Some
> nice work there!!
> Rubber Angel
> Paper Wings TM PO Box 90582 San Diego, Ca 92169-2582
> "Angelic Papers & Accessories to Express Your Creativity"
> Catalog $2, credited toward purchase of $10 or more
How long will the exhibition be up, and where is it located. I will
be going in that direction in Oct. , and would love to see the show.
Western Carolina University