[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Sewing stations
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Sewing stations
- From: Denis Gouey <bbliopeg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 6 Oct 1997 20:17:19 -0400
- Message-id: <199710070017.RAA12886@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
A "sewing station" I assume is a frame, depicted in the images on my page
Barbara Wellman wrote:
> On Mon, 6 Oct 1997 19:06:05 -0400 Patricia Grass <PAGrass@xxxxxxx>
> >I teach a lot of beginning bookbinding. Mostly people who want to make
> > is there something about using the sewing station that is important to
> the good >construction of a book?
> Please, what is a sewing station?
Visit the Denis Gouey Bookbinding Studio at: