baby books

When my daughter Shoshi was born I was taking a class at the Ontario
College of Art, and one of the assignments was to make an album and put
anything and everything into it: Theater tickets, photos, potao chip
bags, etc. Needless to say, Shoshi's appearance dominated the album. All
the cards are there, scraps of wrapping paper, lists of when she woke up
and how many bottles she drank, even the timings of the contractions.
Although not a traditional baby book, it has become an heirloom,
especially trreasured by Shoshi herself. Were it not for that
assignment, 99% of all that stuff would have been tossed, whereas it is
now in a compact and savable form.
Yehuda Miklaf <mfritz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>