Re: BBW new area code

Hi, Karen,

We just went through an area code change in the surrounding Houston area. There
was a grace period -- which was extended another 30 days -- in which either
number would get through. Then, Wham! No calls going to the old area code went
through, although a recording came on telling about the new code. Then that
stopped. Now, less than a year later, they are thinking of adding more area
codes. We seem to have to drift along on top of the wave.

Fran Morris
Hard to Find Book Store
1315 E. First Street, Ste. E
Humble, TX 77338