Book Restoration

 I appreciate that this is a subject that must have come up before but I am
new to the list and therefore thank all the kind people who responded to my
request. The helpful suggestions (making a box, label, etc) if one was
acceptable, may mitigate my client's disappointment about not having a
"new" cover on an old book.  If not then I know that I do not want to
regret looking at my face in the mirror (Thank you Dorothy Africa!).
rondelay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx