Listserv Instructions: From the FAQ

Instructions can be found in the FAQ at
<http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey> The full set is below.

Peter

At 03:30 PM 10/17/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Please, someone just asked me how to subscribe to this list, & I forget.
>Could someone please remind me how to subscribe?
>
>Thankyou very much!

Since some subscribers are sending commands to the list, not the
listserver, I've decided it might be a good idea to send out this
abreviated FAQ. These instructions are also available on the web at
<http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey> I encourage all to bookmark that page.

If you are interested in subscribing to Book_Arts-L send a message to
listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx The message should read:

subscribe Book_Arts-L Yourfirstname Yourlastname
(Note: please replace Yourfirstname Yourlastname with YOUR name)

You will then receive a message telling you how to change you subscription
options. For convenience I have listed them below as well.

To not receive a copy of your postings send the message:
     set Book_Arts-L mail norepro

(By default subscribers receive copies of their own postings.)

If later on you decide you do want copies of your own postings, send the
following message:
     set Book_Arts-L mail repro

To postpone your mail, for vacation, send the message:
     set Book_Arts-L nomail

To receive a larger message every day or so, instead of many small ones,
send the message:
     set Book_Arts-L mail digest

To receive your postings again later, send the message:
     set Book_Arts-L mail

If you received the digest, the correct message would be:
     set Book_Arts-L mail digest

To unsubscribe send the message: unsub Book_Arts-L

These and all other list commands must be sent to:
     listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As proper syntax is important, feel free to copy the text and paste it into
your message to listserv.

Please don't ask the list for information on setting options. Those should
all be sent to me at Book_Arts-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>>     In schoen gebunden Buechern blaettert man gern.     <<

Peter D. Verheyen   <wk> 315.443.9937      <fax> 315.443.9510
<Email>                        mailto:pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<Webmaster>                http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
<Listowner>       mailto:Book_Arts-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx