Book Restoration

Dear Rod:

Thank you for your response.

I appreciate the suggestions you have made.  In fact the gold tooling is
really quite faint and I don't think any purpose would be served in trying
to go over it, even if the type were available.  Also, I am not skilled in
this area and certainly would not attempt to do it. From all the good

Whilst I do not bind my repair comments in with the book, I supply
information about what has been done, for the same reason that you do.

Vi Wilson

rondelay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx