[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Artistbook International Fair
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Artistbook International Fair
- From: Catherine Kanner <penandink@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 11:00:27 +0000
- Message-id: <199710201751.KAA21980@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
The Melville Press is pleased to announce its particiaption in the
upcoming 4th Artistbook Internation Fair in New York City. We will be
exhibiting CETUS, The Whale, 1997 Rounce & Coffin Award receipient for
excellence in book design.
We can be found at: The Drawing Center site: 35 Wooster in Soho, below
Grand, with the Colophon Page exhibit.
The Melville Press