[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Office copy presses
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Office copy presses
- From: Vi Wilson <rondelay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 11:13:17 +1000
- In-reply-to: <199710202342.JAA23197@diablo.OntheNet.com.au>
- Message-id: <199710210106.SAA15750@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I wonder if Bill Streeter from Ailver maple Bindery, Northampton, Mass. is
the person to whom you refer. I know that he has quite a collection of
office copy presses (what we call nipping presses??) and would be
interested to hear from you, I am sure.
I do not have an address, but perhaps someone in that area could supply
more detailed information. He lives in a small side street just off the
main street right in Northampton.
At 19:42 20/10/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Friends--Somewhere back down the line it was mentioned that someone is
>working on a book about office copy presses. I can't find a reference in
>the archives and it may not even have occurred on this list. I have an
>unusual press I would like to describe to such a person. If you know
>anything about this project please drop me a line.
>Sam Lanham (slanham@xxxxxxxx)