[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- From: linda <capella@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 00:13:14 -0400
- Message-id: <199710210411.VAA32920@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
The person writing the book about copy presses is Bill Streeter, in
Northampton, MA. I don't have his address here at home but I can look it up
tomorrow at email it to you tomorrow night. How's that?
Linda Capella Book Arts
>Friends--Somewhere back down the line it was mentioned that someone is
>working on a book about office copy presses. I can't find a reference in
>the archives and it may not even have occurred on this list. I have an
>unusual press I would like to describe to such a person. If you know
>anything about this project please drop me a line.
>Sam Lanham (slanham@xxxxxxxx)