looking for studio

We're a group of writers in San Francisco and have just been given a
letterpress to advance our projects. Unfortunately, everywhere we look
to house our press people complain about "fumes", "toxic waste," etc.

If there's anyone on this list who might help us find a home for our
letterpress and get our work on broadsheets (good ol' fashioned
publishing) please let us know. Thank you!

Jose

juan_valdez@xxxxxxxx
all_too_human@xxxxxxxx