[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Office copy presses
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Office copy presses
- From: Virginia <virginia@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 14:23:55 -0400
- Message-id: <199710211822.LAA17216@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Bill's address is 78 Masonic St., Northampton, MA
01060. His phone is 413-584-2544. He's gotten a FAX machine and is
dragging slowly into the 21st century. As a result his phones have been
squirreled up for weeks, so don't get discouraged if you get the FAX sound
when you dial his number.
Hi Sam, The above is from another binder in Northampton that I e-mailed to
get Bill's complete address, but it sounds like someone else beat me to it.
I always enjoy your posts to the book list!--Thanks.
> From: Sam Lanham <slanham@xxxxxxxx>
> To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: Office copy presses
> Date: Tuesday, October 21, 1997 8:00 AM
> Many thanks to all for the quick return of Bill Streeter's name. I'll
> in touch with him right away.
> What a bright bunch you are!
> Sam Lanham
> Sam Lanham (slanham@xxxxxxxx)