Re: new thread

Where was it in the book, what page... Sounds like this could be a fun one.

p.

At 03:56 PM 10/21/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Y'all:
>
>I'm just now reading Johanna Drucker's excellent,book THE CENTURY OF
>ARTIST'S BOOKS. I came across her statement, "Structure and binding are not
>the same." And then she doesn't go on to explain her definition of the
>difference.
>
>How about some ideas from the gallery on this.
>
>Pat
>

>>     In schoen gebunden Buechern blaettert man gern.     <<

Peter D. Verheyen   <wk> 315.443.9937      <fax> 315.443.9510
<Email>                        mailto:pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<Webmaster>                http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
<Listowner>       mailto:Book_Arts-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx