[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Florida Books
- From: Artemis BonaDea <paradux@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 09:29:03 -0700
- Message-id: <199710221811.LAA21208@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: North Bound Books
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Alison: I noticed from a recent posting address that you live in
Florida. I am going to vacation in Florida in the second half of
November and my partner and I plan to drive the east coast.
I was going to post a general request for info on Florida book arts to
the list but I wonder if you could help me. I'd be happy to call you at
a time of your choice if it's easier to chat than type or perhaps if you
can't help, you might know someone who could.
So far the plan is to spend 4 days in Maimi with family, then rent a car
and explore the gulf coast. We're looking forward to seeing an entirely
new part of the country - not to mention having one last chance to wear
short-sleeved shirts before they're packed away for 5 long, dark months!
Thanks so much.
North Bound Books
Anchorage, AK 99524