[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

elastic closures

   I'd like to ask if anyone has the correct name for the closure I have seen
on banker's boxes and folders.  It is a piece of thin elastic with metal ends
which can be turned perpendicular to the string to fit into round holes in
the cardboard.
   I have asked at office supply places but no one there knows the name, its
just a "thingee" that comes with the box or folder you buy.
   I want to buy some, however "thingee" seems rather vague!  Also if anyone
has a source for these I wold appreciate hearing about it.
Many thanks
Kathy Crump

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]