Re: elastic closures

I am also interested in this resource.  If anyone knows, please reply to the list.
Kim

----------
From:   Kathy Crump[SMTP:PAPRMKR@xxxxxxx]
Sent:   Wednesday, October 22, 1997 3:43 PM
To:     BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:        elastic closures

   I'd like to ask if anyone has the correct name for the closure I have seen
on banker's boxes and folders.  It is a piece of thin elastic with metal ends
which can be turned perpendicular to the string to fit into round holes in
the cardboard.
   I have asked at office supply places but no one there knows the name, its
just a "thingee" that comes with the box or folder you buy.
   I want to buy some, however "thingee" seems rather vague!  Also if anyone
has a source for these I wold appreciate hearing about it.
Many thanks
Kathy Crump