Esperando por su revista

Elena,

thanks for the response. here's the address again. please send to my
attention.  if "Prima Littera" is truly an official organization and it
is related to books or literature somehow, i might consider writing a
profile of it for our clubs and societies department of the magazine. i
try to include non-european organizations in this department as much as
possible, especially those that help society by promoting reading,
literacy, education, etc.
Pero, podrias que darme mas sobre esta organisation cultural?
p.s. forgive my spanish, i've lost a lot over the years.

cheers,

>Rye M. Armstrong                 B  I  B  L  I  O
Assistant/Web Editor      =93Exploring the World of Books=94
rye@xxxxxxxxxxxx             http://www.bibliomag.com/

Aster Publishing/845 Willamette St., Eugene, Oregon 97701, USA
          tel. +1-541-345-3800; fax +1-541-302-9872