Re: PARA JOSE

Not to put a damper on things, but can we keep private replies..., private.
Please check the "to:" line. By default, any time one hits the reply key,
the reply goes to the list, not any particular individual.

Thanks for understanding.

Peter

At 07:26 PM 10/22/97 -0400, you wrote:
>HOLA,
>Yo tambien soy madrilena
>I'll try to send you the magazine as soon as I have new copies from Spain
>(I've waiting for them and hope to have them ready by next week)
>Talk to you soon y espero que te guste mucho (el plantel de escritores con
>los que contamos es de lo mejor)
>Gracias y hasta pronto
>Elena
>

>>     In schoen gebunden Buechern blaettert man gern.     <<

Peter D. Verheyen   <wk> 315.443.9937      <fax> 315.443.9510
<Email>                        mailto:pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<Webmaster>                http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
<Listowner>       mailto:Book_Arts-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx