[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: elastic closures


I've been following this thread thinking someone would have the answer by
this time.  My suggestion is to look at a copy of the Oxford Dudah
(spelling is wrong but it's a book that has a huge variety of pictures of
things and what their name is.  One that I remember was of a wine bottle
with every part labeled in the correct term, such as the dimple in the
bottle bottom.)  It is published in English and a wide variety of other

A second solution is to call an office supply manufacturer.  Quill, Inc.
is the largest office supply co in the U.S. and they have a lot of their
products manufactured.  I haven't checked their catalog but it might have
these.  Also, they have an 800 # and the person who answers may be of help.

Good luck ...


[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]