Re: Binders Awl

Hey, Michael
As a newcomer to the list, I'm glad to be able to give you the source for
the awl you're looking for. I just bought the same one during a trip to
Munich, Germany. It's available from "Papierladen",

Schellingstr. 71

80799 Muenchen

Phone: 01149-89-2881030

Fax:   01149-89-28810321
It's a great source for any kind of tool or materials you're looking for!
                                        Stephanie