[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Office copy presses
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Office copy presses
- From: Sam Lanham <slanham@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 26 Oct 1997 11:32:39 -0500
- In-reply-to: <199710211821.NAA29056@austin.aus.sig.net>
- Message-id: <199710261700.JAA12106@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
At 02:23 PM 10/21/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Bill's address is 78 Masonic St., Northampton, MA
>01060. His phone is 413-584-2544. He's gotten a FAX machine and is
>dragging slowly into the 21st century. As a result his phones have been
>squirreled up for weeks, so don't get discouraged if you get the FAX sound
>when you dial his number.
>Hi Sam, The above is from another binder in Northampton that I e-mailed to
>get Bill's complete address, but it sounds like someone else beat me to it.
> Good Luck!
Thanks, Virginia. I had a good conversation with Bill---what a keen guy!
Got a lot of good info and am looking forward to his book.
I really appreciate this list and helpful folks like you.
Peace in the Valley,
Sam Lanham (slanham@xxxxxxxx)