Canadian Announcements

I have received two announcements in the mail this week concerning Canadian
Papermaking businesses.

1)  the Papertrail was bought out from Annegret Britt.  The new owner is
Audrey Hollinger.  Her focus will be to continue with the mail order end of
it and will expand later.  Their new address and phone numbers are as follows:

1-800-421-6826 free from Canada and the USA or
1-519-884-7123
Fax: 1-519-884-9655

Address:

The Papertrail
170 University Ave. West, Suite 12-214
Waterloo, Ontario
Canada  N2L 3E9

They are coming out with a new catalogue soon.

2) Indigo Print and Paperworks are offering workshops that all sound really
interesting.  Beginners Italic Calligraphy, Japanese Bookbinding and
Papermaking, Paper casting, Origami, Framed Polaroid Transfers, Chigiri-e
(technique of tearing and gluing Washi to make pictures that look like a
watercolor or pastel work) and making boxes.  Plus more.

Their address and phone numbers are:

12214 Jasper Ave.
Edmonton, Alberta
Canada T5N 3K3

Telephone: 1-403-452-2208
Fax: 1-403-482-1047
e-mail: indigo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Makes me wish I still lived in Edmonton!  (although I know they got snow
already!)

Cheers!

Colette Vosberg
Colette Johnson-Vosberg