[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 24 Oct 1997 to 26 Oct 1997
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 24 Oct 1997 to 26 Oct 1997
- From: Monique Lallier <BKBDRS2LUV@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 22:42:24 -0500
- Message-id: <199710290341.TAA14680@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I have purchased the German sewing frame that you offered to the Guild of
Book Workers. It is a wonderful piece but I wonder where are the hooks that
make this sewing frame so special! Was it a trick from you??????
The aunction was a lot of fun, with Bill Drendell as the aunctionneer, he was
great. It brought in $3000.00 for the Guild.
I will be glad to hear from you about the hooks. I paid $160.00 for
it.......and for the Guild.
Hope to read from you soon,